Poster Presentation Section
Guidelines for Abstract Formatting
Guidelines for preparation of abstracts may differ from those given in previous years, so please read these instructions carefully.
- Abstracts should be submitted as a one-sided, A4 sheet (width 8.3 inches, height 11.7 inches). Note that A4 is NOT the same as US Letter.
- The sheet should have 1-inch (2.54 cm) margins all around.
- The entire abstract should use font Arial and font size 11 point.
- The abstract title should be in UPPER CASE and BOLD.
- All submissions should be in PDF format.
- The content can be whatever combination of text, figures, tables, charts, and graphics enables you to communicate your ideas effectively, but all content must conform to these specifications and be clearly legible.
- We recommend that authors leave some blank space between title and abstract, as this will need to be filled with author and contact information if the submission is accepted.
- To reiterate, please save your abstract as a PDF file, ready for uploading via the Online Abstract Submission form.
- Zhenguang Cai (Co-chair), The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Heeju Hwang Co-chair), University of Hong Kong
- Chin Lung Yang (Member), The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Yichi Zhang (Member), The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Matt Crocker, Saarland University
- Martin Pickering, University of Edinburgh
- Patrick Wong, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Virginia Yip, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Faculty of Arts, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Department of Linguistics and Modern Languages, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Department of Linguistics, University of Hong Kong
- New Asia College, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Contact: Please send your inquiries to email@example.com